“Turning Insights & Ideas into Actions & Value”
Douglas’ goal is to help you achieve your personal and business objectives faster than you ever imagined.
Douglas Korte is an internationally recognized, award winning and accomplished global technology business executive, speaker, entrepreneur, and respected transformational leader, experienced in turning-around and growing high-tech companies sized from start-up to Fortune 50.
In addition to serving as an executive for IBM, HP and Harris Corporation, responsible for multi-million-dollar business operations engaged in software, hardware and professional services offerings, building high-performing sales teams, leading complex consultative sales engagements and multi-party negotiations, and developing and executing winning strategies, he has helped over a thousand C-level and other top executives at companies of all sizes around the world break through to new levels of success.
Today, Mr. Korte serves as a Executive Partner, Leadership Advisor, and Interim Executive, providing actionable, outcome-based advice and execution across a full gamut of business issues to accelerate achievement of client goals, reduce risk, increase sales success, create innovative solutions, streamline operations, and achieve optimal business results. Some of the areas where he has helped companies big and small include:
- Sales Growth and Client Retention
- Profitability / Margin Improvement
- Leadership Development / Building high Performance Teams
- Change Management
- Complex Multi-Party Negotiations
- Defining & Implementing Business and Go-To-Market Strategies
- Hiring, Inspiring, Training and Developing, World Class Diverse Multi-cultural, Technical, Product/Marketing & Sales Teams
- Product/Solution Creation
- M&A / Investments
- Risk Management
- Channel/Partner Development
- HP – Vice President & Global General Manager
- IBM – America’s Leader, Media Networks & Entertainment Industry
- Harris Corporation – Vice President Sales & Systems Engineering
- Leitch Technology – Americas Group Vice President, Sales
- Cuneiform Technologies, Inc. – CEO & Equity Partner
- Group 47, Inc. – EVP Marketing & Business Development
- Rufus Labs Inc. – Chief Revenue Officer & Equity Shareholder
- Americas SBDC – Executive In Residence, Strategy, Sales & Operations, Innovation & Emerging Technologies
- Ventura County Economic Development Collaborative (EDC) – CEO Business Growth Advisor & Mentor
- Hewlett Packard VP/GM Best Practices Featured Speaker / Coach / Mentor
- IBM General Managers Award, for “Sales Leadership and for living IBM’s values on a daily basis”
- IBM Speakers Bureau
- HP Executive Leadership / Management Development program
- America’s SBDC Outstanding Advisor of the Year Award
- First-of-its-kind web Automated Marketing best practices study from my client Angles, Inc. http://amzn.com/1517290805
- IBM Enterprise MetaData Management global solution offering
- Harris Corporation M&A Valuation, Acquisition / Post-Merger Integration Team
- IBM High Impact Award recognizing Exceptional Business Impact
- HP License to Practice & License to Manage certifications
- IBM MXFServer global solution offering
- SBA Export/Import International Trade Program
- UCLA – Guest Lecturer – Predictive Analytics, Social Media, and Business Intelligence
- Featured speaker/panelist to corporate and public audiences and & delivering peer-reviewed papers to numerous industry organizations including UCLA, National Association of Broadcasters, LA Law Library, IBC, Storage Vision, SMPTE, Creative Storage Conference, Society of Television Engineers, Digital Hollywood, NXT Stage Online & Mobile Entertainment Conference, State of California Digital Media Educators Conference and more.
Call or Email him now at +1 661-250-0649, email@example.com to see how he can help you and your organization.
You can also schedule time for a free discovery call at https://calendly.com/douglaskorte/Discovery
Click here to see more areas where Mr. Korte has brought tangible results to companies he has served.